About Me

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Blue Birdie

Twitter

Capaian untuk 2012

1. Habiskan first year di UPM
2. Result DL every semester
3. Jadi orang yang lebih baik setiap hari
4. Nak DSLR sebijik =P
5. Nak pakai BB sebijik =P

Shopping Di Sini

WordsMoreThanSays. Powered by Blogger.

05/09/2011

Tataaa Ipoh

Tonight will be the last night me at home. Tomorrow I will leave Ipoh and go to Serdang. I will be a part of UPMian soon! haha. I donno what I feel now, a long holiday makes me feel like so malasss to continue my study. You know what, I be at home almost 5 months without have any job, stay at home and bukak kandang lemak. LOL. Truly, deeply now my otak is such a besi yang da berkarat. Ilmu ekonomi time matrik da banyak lupa. * tu laa banyak buat dosa sangat* =P
So by now, nak kasi service balik otak aku ni. Search sume folder Ekonomi dulu. 
K lah, nak chaw, mahu packing barang lagi. Daaaa =)

P.s : UPM wait for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...