About Me

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Blue Birdie

Twitter

Capaian untuk 2012

1. Habiskan first year di UPM
2. Result DL every semester
3. Jadi orang yang lebih baik setiap hari
4. Nak DSLR sebijik =P
5. Nak pakai BB sebijik =P

Shopping Di Sini

WordsMoreThanSays. Powered by Blogger.

29/08/2011

Still Can =)

Senyum! then start to write. 

In one night, finally I get the truth that I looking for. No doubt!

"Thanks Allah menunjukkan Aku segala- segalanya."
TRUE! TRUE! "Allah itu mendengar doa hamba- hambanya"

What I have to do by now are, move on, forget everything..everything and start back from beginning. Let bygone be bygone. Forgive people. I really regret what I have done before. So menyesal. Im doing anything before, but no one appreciate it. So thank you very very much.

Hope, you find what are you looking for! Im not perempuan baik! 

" Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, jika dia benar untukku, dekatkanlah hatinya, dengan hatiku. Jika dia bukan untukku, damaikanlah dengan hatiku dengan ketentuan-Mu. Aminn"

No tears, no cry! Just try to show your smile! =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...